- Choose to learn in our Robinson R22 (2-Seater) or our Robinson R44 (4-Seater)
- One-to-One tuition with one of our highly skilled, experienced instructors
- Full training in all aspects of Helicopter flight
- Ground School – offered in-house and in parallel our unique Mentoring Scheme.
- Dedicated Student Liaison Officer
- Save money whilst learning to fly? Absolutely! This course is cost effective compared to hourly lessons saving as much as £2000.00
By dividing your training into sections it allows you to achieve your goals faster whilst giving yourself the best chance to ‘Live the Dream’ and learn to fly a helicopter! Should you wish to continue your PPL(H) training, the Zero to Hero programme puts you in the perfect position to reach the next milestone in your training with our ‘Becoming a Captain’ course where you will learn navigation and advanced manoeuvres approx. 35 hours before taking your final skills test and ground exams approx. 10 hours.
Our prices are inclusive of VAT. When pre-paid we can offer competitive rates compared to an hour-by-hour, lesson-by-lesson basis. We can guarantee savings of approx. £2000.00+
To learn in the Robinson R22 through our Zero to Hero programme – £358.00 per hour x 25 hours – £8,950.00
To learn in the Robinson R44 through our Zero to Hero programme – £488.00 per hour x 25 hours – £12,200.00
A Helicopter Pilot Training Pack including all the essential learning equipment required for the course and a Class 2 Medical will be necessary to go SOLO! Approx. cost for both under £400
To discuss our Zero to Hero package further or to book please contact our Student Liaison Officer email email@example.com or call 0208 099 7766 and find out why so many trainee pilots are learning to fly with us.
*Hours quoted is the average required to reach a solo standard and all course fees are payable in advance.