Your lesson will include the following;
- A lesson in our popular Robinson R22 or R44 helicopter
- A pre-flight briefing with an experienced helicopter pilot
- Suitable for anyone over 10 years (10 -16 years may prefer our Junior Pilot Experience)
- An opportunity to take the controls and see how exhilarating it is to fly!
- Opportunity to take part in our hover challenge
- Post-flight debrief and the chance to purchase any photos or DVD footage from your flight.
So what happens? Well, we begin with a briefing, then a member of our ground handling team will take you to the aircraft when after a photo opportunity, you will meet your instructor and take your seat in the helicopter.
After final checks, you are ready for take-off whilst you familiarise yourself with the new sensations of helicopter flight, your instructor will introduce you to the geography of the aerodrome and local area. Your instructor will decide when it is appropriate for you to take the controls and its then your time to shine and take to the skies!
The lesson concludes with a hover challenge where you will try and maintain the helicopter in a well controlled hover for as long as possible.
Once landed you will be escorted back to the Flying School where you can purchase any photos or DVD footage of your lesson. These are a great keepsake to WOW your friends and family with your flying skills and relive the moment again and again!
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; complimentary hot and cold drinks, browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.
For more info or to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 8998
For health and safety reasons, you must be able to speak and understand English to participate in any of our helicopter lesson or experiences. Height, weight and age restrictions apply. For full booking terms and conditions please click here