Valentines Helicopter Experience for Two
A romantic flight for couples where both get to have a go actually flying the helicopter! includes chocolates and non-alcoholic bubbly after the flight! Limited availability on Valentines Day!
- 12 minute flight (rotors running) in our popular Robinson R44 4-seater helicopter
- An opportunity for both to take the controls and see how exhilarating it is to fly!
- Fly out into the surrounding area and see the famous London skyline
- A pre-flight briefing
- You’ll discover the principles of flight, how the helicopter flies and is controlled, including start-up and shut down procedures in a group briefing
- After your flight both of you will enjoy a glass on non-alcoholic bubbly and a box of chocolates
- Certificate of achievement
- Post-flight debrief and the chance to purchase any photos or DVD footage from your flight (watch our example video here).
- For more info or to book please contact email@example.com or call 0207 118 8998
The experience begins with a 15 minute group briefing, which will comprise of some basic technical about the aircraft (inc how it controls) and health and safety. We will continue down at the helipad where the ground handler will go into further detail about the Robinson R44 Helicopter. While at the aircraft you will meet your qualified helicopter flight instructor and the ground handler will take photos of you and your loved one beside and inside the Helicopter.
Once you take your seats in the helicopter you will experience the incredible feeling of vertical take-off and the euphoric sense of freedom as you see the landscape from a 360˚ viewpoint. Whilst you familiarise yourself with the new sensations of helicopter flight, your instructor will introduce you to the geography of the aerodrome and local area and at an appropriate point, your partner will take the controls and FLY! After a quick switch around on the ground it’ll be your turn! (Or you can give the whole time to your Partner as you take in the views)
After the flight you will both receive a glass of non-alcoholic bubbly and a box of chocolates to share while you view the photos taken by the ground crew. You will also receive a Certificate of Achievement and can purchase any photos or in flight footage of your experience. These are a great keepsake to show off to your friends and family with your flying skills and relive the moment again and again! (The in flight footage is available to pre-order at a discounted price!)
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine and mini arcade machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.
There is limited availability on 14th February however the experience is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. For health and safety reasons, you must be able to speak and understand English to participate in any of our helicopter lesson or experiences. Height, weight and age restrictions apply. Only lessons 30 minutes or longer are available to fly on weekends and bank holidays. For full booking terms and conditions please click here