Romantic Valentine’s Day Lesson for 2
A fabulous flight for 2 people. This offer includes
a glass of bubbly* and chocolates plus a Forever Rose
and personalised in-flight movie.
now £ 139
- 10 minute flight (rotors running) in our popular Robinson R44 4-seater helicopter with bubbly* and chocolates
- Fly on Valentine’s Day (14th February) or ask us for other weekday availability
- A pre-flight briefing
- You’ll discover the principles of flight, how the helicopter flies and is controlled, including start-up and shut down procedures in a group briefing
- An opportunity for one to take the controls and see how exhilarating it is to fly!
- Fly out into the surrounding area; Warner Bros. and Elstree Studios and see the famous London skyline
- Certificate of achievement
- Includes post-flight de-brief with Bubbly*, Chocolates, Forever Rose and free personalised in-flight movie on either a USB or DVD disc (watch our example video here)
- Invite a 3rd person to join you for your experience for an additional £20 (please call to make this upgrade)
- For more info or to book please contact email@example.com or call 0207 118 8998
*Bubbly is non-alcoholic
The experience begins with a group briefing, before being taken through the protocol for the dual controls of the helicopter. As we don’t have the luxury of auto-pilot it must be clear who has control at all times.
A member of our ground handling team will take you to the aircraft and after a photo opportunity with your loved one, you will meet your instructor and take your seats in the helicopter. After final checks, you will experience the incredible feeling of vertical take-off and the euphoric sense of freedom as you see the landscape from a 360˚ viewpoint. Whilst you familiarise yourself with the new sensations of helicopter flight, your instructor will introduce you to the geography of the aerodrome and local area and at an appropriate point, you or your partner will take the controls and FLY! After the flight you will both receive your Certificate of Achievement, your bubbly and chocolates and your free gifts. These are a great keepsake to show off to your friends and family with your flying skills and relive the moment again and again!
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.
For health and safety reasons, you must be able to speak and understand English to participate in any of our helicopter lesson or experiences. Height, weight and age restrictions apply. Only lessons 30 minutes or longer are available to fly on weekends and bank holidays. For full booking terms and conditions please click here