Pop the Question!
Pop the Question!
Whisk the love of your life off their feet in a helicopter with this romantic 60 min proposal helicopter experience
This EXCLUSIVE flight is for just 2 people with views of the surrounding areas and the London Skyline. Our ground crew will be able to assist with any of your proposal plans; banners etc. please discuss when booking.
Offer includes a glass of bubbly*, chocolates and forever rose plus a printed photo of the proposal.
Make your loved one an offer they can’t refuse.
No plans to propose? No problem this is still an incredible way to treat your someone special to super romantic experience.
Upgrades available: Crew Cam, In-Flight Movie, Photos on USB and Flight-Time
- An EXCLUSIVE 30 minute flight (rotors running) in our popular Robinson R44 4-seater helicopter
- A pre-flight briefing
- You’ll discover the principles of flight, how the helicopter flies and is controlled, including start-up and shut down procedures in a group briefing
- An opportunity for one to take the controls and see how exhilarating it is to fly!
- Fly out into the surrounding area; Warner Bros. and Elstree Studios and see the famous London skyline
- Certificate of achievement
- Post-flight debrief
- Bubbly*, Chocolates, Forever Rose and Printed Photo of your Proposal! You will also have the opportunity to purchase a movie of your flight (watch our example video here).
- For more info or to book please contact email@example.com or call 0207 118 8998
*Bubbly is non-alcoholic
The experience begins with a 30 minute check-in & briefing, before being taken through the protocol for the dual controls of the helicopter. As we don’t have the luxury of auto-pilot it must be clear who has control at all times.
A member of our ground handling team will take you to the aircraft and after a photo opportunity with your loved one, you will meet your instructor and take your seats in the helicopter. After final checks, then you will experience the incredible feeling of vertical take-off and the euphoric sense of freedom as you see the landscape from a 360˚ viewpoint. Whilst you familiarise yourself with the new sensations of helicopter flight, your instructor will introduce you to the geography of the aerodrome and local area and at an appropriate point, you or your partner will take the controls and FLY! After the flight you will both receive your Certificate of Achievement, your bubbly, chocolates, forever rose and printed photo of your proposal. You will also have the opportunity to purchase your in-flight movie, all your photos on USB or maybe even an RC Helicopter. These are a great keepsake to show off to your friends and family with your flying skills and relive the moment again and again!
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.