Mr & Mrs Experience
Mr & Mrs Experience
Looking for a wedding gift? Want to surprise the Newly Weds with the experience of a lifetime? Then this romantic pamper flight for couples is the perfect choice.
The Mr & Mrs Experience (lasting approx. 45 min) takes you up, up and away into the local area. Go celebrity spotting over the nearby studios and take in views of the London Skyline. Unlike a helicopter tour this flight allows both the opportunity to take the controls and fly the helicopter!
Experience includes chocolates, bubbly* and a printed photo
Upgrades available: Digital photos, In-Flight movie, extended time, Crew Cam
- 20 minute flight (rotors running) in our popular Robinson R44 4-seater helicopter
- A pre-flight briefing
- You’ll discover the principles of flight, how the helicopter flies and is controlled, including start-up and shut down procedures in a group briefing
- An opportunity for one to take the controls and see how exhilarating it is to fly!
- Fly out into the surrounding area; Warner Bros. and Elstree Studios and see the famous London skyline
- Certificate of achievement
- Post-flight debrief then collect your chocolates, bubbly* and choose your printed photo
- Opportunity to purchase any further photos either printed or on USB plus your In-flight Movie (watch our example video here).
- For more info or to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 118 8998
*Bubbly is non-alcoholic
The experience begins with a 20 minute briefing and check-in, before being taken through the protocol for the dual controls of the helicopter. As we don’t have the luxury of auto-pilot it must be clear who has control at all times.
A member of our ground handling team will take you to the aircraft and after a photo opportunity with your loved one, you will meet your instructor and take your seats in the helicopter. After final checks, then you will experience the incredible feeling of vertical take-off and the euphoric sense of freedom as you see the landscape from a 360˚ viewpoint. Whilst you familiarise yourself with the new sensations of helicopter flight, your instructor will introduce you to the geography of the aerodrome and local area and at an appropriate point, you or your partner will take the controls and FLY! Then after a quick turn around back on the ground you will change places and do it all again! After the flight you will both receive your Certificate of Achievement, chocolates, bubbly and choose your printed photo plus purchase any further photos or DVD footage of your experience. These are a great keepsake to show off to your friends and family with your flying skills and relive the moment again and again!
During your visit please enjoy our flying school facilities; browse some of our modern art or play our pinball machine. We have a few toys to keep little ones amused and there is a cafe located at the Aerodrome should you need a snack.
For health and safety reasons, you must be able to speak and understand English to participate in any of our helicopter lesson or experiences. Height, weight and age restrictions apply. Only lessons 30 minutes or longer are available to fly on weekends and bank holidays. For full booking terms and conditions please click here