We are looking for another Flight Instructor to join the Flying Pig family! If you are interested please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you would like to work with Flying Pig Helicopters. Please email company founder and Head of Training Paul White at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flying School General Assistant
This is a varied role for an enthusiastic individual with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude and a strong work ethnic to join the Flying Pig Team to be our Flying School General Assistant. Flying Pig & Elstree Helicopters is a family run business with approx. 10 employees therefore, the right candidate will need to be incredibly versatile and keen to take on a range of tasks; Reception, Bookings, Admin and assist with Operations. This person will need to be switched on, friendly, with excellent IT skills in all the usual office programs and with plenty of customer service and a thirst for knowledge. An interest or background in Helicopters/Aviation would be an advantage but not essential, similarly any previous history working with experience companies/customers. As we are based at Elstree Aerodrome, Borehamwood the candidate must be able to drive.
- Answering the telephone
- Take/confirm bookings from our customers and students
- Looking after the Calendar
- Greeting customers and check in
- General admin jobs; invoicing, creating flying schedules, etc.
- Take payments via PDQ
- Ground handling
- General reception jobs including some sales
- Stock take
- Assist pilots with admin
The successful candidate will have:
- Good IT skills (We use Google Calendar, Microsoft software, Moviemaker, etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills and admin skills
- High energy level, sense of urgency and be self-motivated
- Be a quick learner with good initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Driving License
- There are safety implications working on an airfield so common sense is a must and a First Aid certificate a bonus.
Job Type: Full time
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30-5:30 (Weekends when required)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Holiday: Standard 28 days
If you are looking for a part-time position or something to fit in with school hours and have all the right skills please do apply as we would consider a job share.
If you think you have the relevant experience please forward your CV to email@example.com with a little bit about you and why you think you would be able to fulfil this role